Akiko Audio U.S. plug Rhodium
Akiko Audio Audiograde Power Connectors
The right power supply is very important. We spend a lot of attention on good cables and connectors, as the right connector improves the quality of a power cord. Since we weren’t satisfied with the value for money of other brands, we introduced our own series of audio grade power connectors. These meet the highest demands in terms of materials, low resistances and contact properties.
The result is a power connector that contributes substantially towards the quality of your power supply, causing an audibly better rendering of the music.
The Akiko Audio Audio grade Connectors are available in three models:
- Copper: warm sounds, a lot of detail and good dynamics.
- Gold: neutral, slightly warm, sounds and very good detail rendering and dynamics.
- Rhodium: neutral sounds and excellent detail rendering and dynamics.
- Audio Grade
- Fiber filled high temperature polyester front housing
- Stainless hardware
- Conductor material: Selected copper alloy
- Plating Process without nickel, for maximum sonic performance.
- Hand polished contacts
- Long term Cryogenically treated
- Wire entry up to 4 mm2 / 11 AWG
- Cable entry 17 mm / 0.7” up to 20 mm / 0.78”
- NEMA Plug
- 15A/125VAC U.S. versions
- 10A/250VAC E.U. versions