A proper power supply forms the basis for good sound quality. The ideal power supply starts with a separate, shielded power cable from the meter cupboard straight to your audio/video equipment.
We know from experience that the choice of materials has a significant impact on your sound quality, which is why we avoid using PVC. This material doesn’t insulate very well and causes unnecessarily high energy absorption (capacity).
We choose to use XPLE instead. It’s a material with excellent insulating and mechanical properties. Our installation cable has a low resistance and is able to endure high loads without heating up. The Akiko Audio XLPE Installation cable offers excellent quality, thereby contributing to a beautiful and natural music rendering.
The cable consists of three 4mm2 copper conductors. The very effective EMI/RFI shielding is a braided and tinted copper braid, which also provides the cable with more mechanical stability. The outer sheath is made from a non-PVC plastic and because we manufacture all cables by hand in our workshop, we’re able to provide you with any cable length you desire.
- Made in EU
- Cable diameter 14mm (0,55'')
- The Installation Cable XLPE has 3 X 4mm2 O.F.C. conductors, each with 45 stranded wires. Color code: brown, blue, green/yellow.
- XLPE cross-linked polyethylene insulation with excellent resistivity.
- Maximum 600V - 20A
- Tinned copper braid 100% EMI/RFI shielded
- Black sleeve
- Moisture resistant
- Halogen free and PVC free
- Each cable comes with six gold plated ferrules.
- Recommended fuse unit, click here.
Price: € 39,50 per meter